Social Impact Training for the Real Estate Industry
The Association of Real Estate Funds (AREF) will be hosting its second Social Impact Training session for anyone involved in this increasingly important area of real estate investment. The training includes discussion around the potential implications for property valuations.
The half day training session, delivered by The Good Economy’s Commercial Real Estate team, will cover:
- Social impact in real estate – why social impact matters to the industry
- An introduction to Place-Based Impact Investment (PBII)
- Social impact and ESG – what’s the difference and why it’s driving the momentum for Impact Investing
- Social impact frameworks and the regulatory landscape – the intersectionality of environmental and social impact
- Measurement and reporting
- Risk-return impact – what are the potential value implications of positive social impact creation
The training also includes case studies and presentations by Impact Fund Managers on their perspectives on social impact investing.
Held at AREF’s City offices, the training is open to AREF members and non-members. Early bird tickets are available but spaces are limited so register early to secure your place.
Find out more and book on the AREF website.
Date: Thursday 9th November 2023
Time: 08:30am - 12:30pm
Venue: AREF Offices, Camomile Court, 23 Camomile Street, London EC3A 7LL